Sunday, December 16, 2012

Faith Affirmed.

I don't know why.
I don't know how to solve it...even though I have opinions and suggestions like you do.

But I know this...those twenty children and staff members are now with our Lord. They were with him immediately and are forever happy. Faith affirmed.

This known piece of information makes it possible for my heart to be heavy but not completely broken. At times like this it's my faith that keeps my heart held together..even if it's by mere fibers of threads. A love like God's is only capable of keeping a it from shattering into a million pieces.




Just remember when you look at your CHRISTmas tree, illuminating the room, you can have peace knowing that He is the light in this dark world. (And I promise that his strands never go out!)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment