Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More Night Shift Positives

Wow. For the past four or five days I have been the sickest I have ever been. The first and second days were of course the worst. Yes, TMI but I have never thrown up thirty-six times in my life! It was awful y'all, seriously.

My mother in law took Bennett back to NC with her so I could recover and catch up on my events. She's a gem! I finally feel like a human being again today and am able to finish up my "Where the Wild Things Are" party. It's coming along so great!

I have a few more positives about night shift that I promised you! I didn't forget:)
1. When you wake up chores around the house have been done! It's a great feeling to have! Since Michael is up at night he is able to help me finish the things I couldn't get to during the day. What a big help that makes in my morning and mood!

2. I have the entire bed to myself. I know that sounds mean, but it's not. I love spreading out when I sleep... And that's simply not possible on day shift. Mind you we also have a queen size bed. This morning I woke up completely horizontal in the bed with my pillow bunkers and forts still intact. And I got to sleep in!

3. I can hang out with Michael at night! On day shift he is usually in bed decently early so and I'm quite the night owl. When he's on nights we get to spend more time together because he's up! The past few days while Bennett has been gone we spent a lot of time together out and about Dinner, shopping, and just hanging out. It's been great!

I've got a big day ahead of me finishing this event before tomorrow! I want to finish a week early so I can enjoy Christmas decorating and Turkey Day! Don't even get me started on Black Friday. It may quite be the most horrid holidays around.

Have a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment