Hi everyone! I've got another recipe taken straight from the chef in Heaven. This is my "go-to" recipe for new dinner guests we have over. It never fails to get tons of raves and fill up anyone's belly!
Beef-Wrapped Chicken Breasts with a Chicken, Mushroom, and Sour Cream Sauce:
3 chicken breasts
1 jar of Armour Dried Beef (big jar) or 2 small jars
8 oz. sour cream
3/4 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can of cream of chicken soup
1. Mix sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup together. The mixture should taste more like soup flavoring than sour cream. Adjust amounts- I usually just "dump and pour."
2. Coat bottom of casserole dish with the mixture.
3. Wrap each chicken breasts in the dried beef slices. I usually use about 5-7 per breasts.
4. Lay the breasts in the casserole dish with some mixture on the bottom.
5. Dump and spread the rest of mixture into casserole dish on top of and around the sides of the breasts.
6. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Sometimes it will be a little less, sometimes a little longer. Check the chicken by cutting into it at 45 minutes.
Crockpot on high for 4-6 hours.
It's really hard to dry this out, so don't stress too much over the time.