Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Dad Rocks....and it's his Birthday

If you're a dad then I know (or I hope you know) the importance of being there for you children. Besides loving their mother, being there and present in the moment is one of the best gifts you can give them. Whether that is showing up on time to a ball game or just having time at night to read a story and talk.

I know my dad has always been there for me. I am so lucky to have him in my life and fill all my happiest memories of childhood. He loved me through the colic when I was a baby, my "too cool for school" high school days, my successess and failures, and he is here now to love Bennett to pieces. I can't tell you how much I love this guy but he is seriously THE BEST! He even danced in a restaurant with me on my 21st birthday! Yep. Pretty much awesome.

 I love you very mush, Dad! Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment