Mike is on day shift again and that means big breakfasts on his days off! Mike normally makes pancakes for us on these mornings, but today I wanted to try a recipe I found on Pinterest!
I don't know the real name for them but we're calling them Bacon, Egg, & Cheese "Cupcakes!"
Here's the easy how to...
* 6 eggs
* bacon ( 12 strips)
1. Spray a cupcake pan with bakery's joy or Pam.
2. Line each cupcake tin with a strip of bacon. 1 strip per cupcake circle.
3. Wisk eggs and cheese together. Add salt and pepper.
4. Fill cupcake tins 3/4 of the way full with egg & cheese mixture.
5. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes!
Enjoy... and happy Saturday!