Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother, That's Who I Need


Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother!


She is the one that taught me right from wrong.
She is the one that taught me to be brave and strong.

She's the one that taught me sun tanning is a simple happiness in life.
She's the one that taught me God is here and not to strife.

She taught me that pearls around your neck doesn't make you something special.
She wore my baby ring and cross instead to show her heart was soft and gentle.

She taught me traditions and family were worth upkeeping,
She never let me forget that hard work and determination were rooted in my upbringing.

She taught me the line between mother and best friend,
She taught me how love goes on, even after the end.

She taught me how to cook G.G.'s famous biscuits and gravy,
She taught me by example how to be a loving mother to my new little baby.

~~~~

Happy Mother's Day, Mom.
I love you with all my heart.
Thank you for always being so strong for me.

Here is the scene from Alvin and the Chipmunk's Big Adventure that always makes me think of you... I'm sure you'll remember this from all the times we watched it together! :o)


Here's a poem from Bennett that he wanted to share...



Love you very mush!
Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment