Monday, April 30, 2012

SMASH Books

I ran across a blog and a video on "Smash Books." It's a cute concept and alternative to journaling. I personally prefer journaling to be messy, random, but with a beautiful touch (like life). What about you? If you're like me...then you'll love these Smash Books! That's what these things are all about!

They remind me of my hobby that I started awhile ago I refer to as, "journal booking." I am NOT a fan of scrapbooking! I do love the term "Smashbooking" though! Smashing a bunch of things that are meaningful into a book. Perfect!

Watch this video on Smash Books! Wouldn't you love to have one of these?


Checkout Smash Stories Blog for more info, ideas, etc. You could always buy your own notebook like I did and do the same thing. :o)

Here are some examples of what I've done in mine. But after watching the video I'm inspired to be more "free" with how I construct things. What a great idea!




















No comments:

Post a Comment