Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm an Auntie!

Hello blog world! It's been a little while since I've blogged! Our vacation to Florida was wonderful and just this week we made another trip...to Atlanta! One of my best friends, Emily, had her baby!

William Micah Castleberry was welcomed into this world on Monday, June 18th! He weighs 9lbs, 13oz and is 22 inches long! He has a head full of ridiculously well-styled blonde hair! I am so proud of Emily and John and am so excited to watch their family grow! Little Will is seriously a precious little baby!

Michael, Bennett, and I made the trip to Atlanta the day she had him and I was definitely not emotionally ready to see one of my best friends hold her first baby! It was amazing!

Here's me holding Will!


Emily gave me and some of her other best pals an "I'm an Aunt" pin from the hospital! I was beaming! :o) (It's the little things...well....I guess this is a pretty big thing!)


We went out to celebrate Will's birth that night. Bennett "enjoyed" some Italian food at Maggiano's!


Babies are just amazing gifts from God! Congrats to the Castleberry family! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment