Saturday, April 21, 2012

Funny Feeding Tools for Kiddos

Around our house feeding time can get sort of routine-ish and "uncool." I was in Swoozies (again) today and made my way over to the kid section. Look at what I found!

AirFORK Ones!


How cool are these things? I would love to have one of these for Bennett for meal time when he gets to be a little bit older. I did some research on them when I got home and found some more from the collection. Check them out!

"Constructive" Utensils

Dinnersaurs

Chopsticks for Kids

Spoon Air (Baby Spoon)

I may have to get the baby spoon for Bennett! He loves when I play "airplane" with his spoons during dinner time!

I found all these on Spoon Sisters, but you can also find them on Amazon. I also know for a fact that the AirFork One is sold at Swoozies!

Happy Dinner times everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment