Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Inspired by Kiralynn: Fall Color Hair

One of my besties, Kira, is always changing her hair color. She's one of those girls that can literally pull off any shade. She's your bubbly blonde in the summer, your fierce caramel-brunette in early fall and this year she surprised me by going red for mid-late fall! We never know what it will be next! :o)


Her and I both go to the same hair girl, Ashley Owens, at Pomp Salon in Greenville. Ashley is seriously amazing,extremely talented, listens to you, protects your hair to keep it healthy, and always has a smile on her face. I love that she can keep my hair looking natural with three colors that all blend into one, or transform Kira from color to color. If you need a hair girl- she is it! I know she runs specials for new clients all the time for cut and color, so be sure to check her out!

Today I had the chance to snap a few pictures of Kira to document her turning twenty-one! (Yes she makes me feel very old). Here are the pictures! Doesn't she inspire you to go red...just a little bit?















No comments:

Post a Comment