Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Old Broncos

I have no idea what to blog about today. Not a stinkin' clue. So I'm going to blog about old Ford Broncos.


They are my dream car. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember. I always wanted one in high school but my dad always had bought me a more practical car. (I don't blame him considering he didn't want to have to pay to be fixing it all the time). The closest I ever got to one was my Barbie Beach Buggy when I was five. However, I didn't dig the pink paint scheme and the "pow-pow push mobile" mantra it carried with it. I eventually had to move on to the more practical options of hard tops and power windows.

But one day...I'll be crusing the ocean-side streets in my 1974 Ford, hair blowing every direction imaginable, dog chillin' in the back, going to pick up Bennett from school where he'll point and say, " Look! That's MY Mom...in the SWEET Bronco!"

'74

Dare to dream.... :o)

Oh! And if you didn't catch the free photoshoot giveaway being featured on the blog this week- check it out here and get entered to win! It's easy to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment